Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cleaning Products

My Cleaning VoteLast night I bought a Bionaire steam mop which can also be used for carpets. It did an OK job on the vinyl flooring (same results as using my swiffer with a wet cloth) with the exception of a red mark (crayon?) that I had on the floor. It picked it up where the swiffer would not get rid of it. I also tried it on an area rug. It did nothing for it.

I have so many cleaning 'tools' but really the best are the swiffer products. My arsenal includes traditional swiffer wet/dry, swiffer vac for non-carpets, swiffer carpet flick (comes in handy for picking up cat kibble) and swiffer duster. I have a kick-ass Bissel vacuum but it's heavy (not to mention, loud)!

All in all, unless you're looking for a cleaner that won't use chemicals, the steam mop may be a good option for you. If you're looking to clean your carpets, don't go with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment