Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Geeky Stuff

In case you're wondering what I do, I'm a Lead Content Developer for a company on the East Coast. The company's focus is on the gathering, managing, and presentation of geospatial data. My focus however, is on all things 'portal' (Liferay Portal to be exact). This includes troubleshooting, maintaining, recommending/evaluating, and developing applications that sit inside the portal called portlets. I also create training materials and if required, deliver it (yes, as in standing up in front of a bunch of people for a couple of days and walking them through various tasks).

I've decided that aside from personal notes on this blog, I will be sharing geeky tidbits. Not sure if anyone will bother reading it but at least it gives me something to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment